ADMINISTRATIVE & COMMERCIAL SCIENCES
BT majors: Accounting & Computing, Sales & Commercial Relations
Administrative & Commercial Sciences main objective is to give an early training in business while preparing for the Lebanese official exams of the Baccalaureate (BT section). The program aims also at preparing students for higher studies in Management (all majors).
The duration of the program is 3 years for students joining after the end of intermediate classes (2 years only for those having already completed the 1st secondary class and 1 year for those having completed the 2nd secondary class). Courses are taught in English or in French, in morning classes (8:00 am to 2:30 pm).
General Accounting I – Civil Law – Economics I – Organizational Techniques – Commerce – Computer Systems & Skills I – Math I – Business Math I – Science I – English I – French I – Arabic + Social Sciences I – Professional Communication
General Accounting II – Economics II – Labor Law – Business Organization – Computer Systems & Skills II – Math II – Business Math II – Science II – Arabic + Social Sciences II – English II – French II – Professional Communication II
* Common courses
Economics III – Business Economics – Commercial Law – Computer Skills III – Math III – Statistics – Science III – Arabic + Social Sciences III – English III – French III – Professional Communication III
* Accounting & Computing Major (specific courses)
Accounting Techniques – Cost Accounting & Budgeting – Business Math III – Management Information Systems
* Sales & Commercial Relations Major (specific courses)
Commercial Function – Market Analysis – Marketing – Selling & Purchasing
Majors: Accounting – Finance – Chartered Accounting, Marketing – Sales – Advertising, Administration – Human Resources
The main objective of Business Management studies is to prepare students for business professional life. Their focus is on the corporatejob market needs. They use active teaching methods (cases and simulations) to develop knowledge, know-how and decision-making capabilities.
Program trains students for the school’s degree (Pigier), for the French state certified Bachelor Business Manager degree of MBway, the French management school, and for the Lebanese official exams (TS) in certain majors. After graduation, students could pursue the MBway French state certified master’s program in a number of majors (MBA Commerce & Entrepreneurship, MBA Human Resources, MBA Management and Finance, MBA International Trade, MBA Project Management, MBA Marketing, Communication & Digital).
All programs have a 3-year duration, except for the Administration major which is a 2+1 program. They are offered to students having completed their secondary studies. Courses are organized in a Credit System. They are taught in English or French. Whenever possible, students can choose to study in the morning time or in the afternoon / evening. Before graduation, 16 weeks of internship must have been completed. An internship report must be submitted.
General Accounting – Civil & Commercial Law – Economics – Business Organization – Marketing – Computer Systems I – Computer Skills I – Math – Business Math I – Statistics I – Business English – Professional Communication
* Common courses: Cost Accounting – Labor & Corporate Law – Micro-economics – Human Resources Management – Management & Strategy – Computer Systems II – Computer Skills II – Business Math II – Statistics II – Operational Research
* Accounting Major Specific Courses: Corporate Accounting – Advanced Cost Accounting – Bank Accounting – Marketing & Sales
* Marketing Major Specific Courses: Consumer Behavior – Marketing Decisions -Marketing Research – Sales Techniques – Retail Marketing – Advertising
* Administration Major Specific Courses: Projects Management – Consumer Behavior – Communication & Administration – Administrative Management – Retail Management
* Accounting – Finance – Chartered Accounting Major: Advanced Accounting – Special Accounting – Financial Management – Budgeting – Audit – Accounting Information Systems – Taxation – Penal & Business Law
* Marketing – Sales – Advertising Major: Services Marketing – Industrial Marketing – International Marketing – Strategic Marketing – Sales Negotiation – Sales Management – Global Communication – Media Strategy – Information Systems – Penal & Business Law – Budgeting & Finance – Taxation
* Administration – Human Resources Major: Personnel Administration – Sales Negotiation – Applied Psychology and Sociology – Sales Management – Media Strategy – Global Communication – Information Systems – Penal & Business Law – Budgeting & Finance – Taxation