As a Pigier student, you’ll have access to the resources you need to succeed, both on campus and through convenient online resources.
- Access to comprehensive online libraries
- Online language learning
- Access to student portal containing information on class and exam schedule, academic calendar, statement of absences, grades report, tuition and account statement
- A comprehensive download area from where students can download course material, forms and applications, catalogues and the student handbook
- Data and Communication Center containing an e-messaging system to communicate with professors and instructors; a request system to communicate with the Administration’s staff; and a student profile system in editable format containing all student’s personal information
- Individual orientation and counseling
- Educational advisors who are there to support students’ education